Wednesday, November 14, 2012

H.

It was only for one night,
But I still remember his hands intertwined with mine.
He pulled me towards him while he reached for the light.

Earlier, I was loud and bold,
Smiling and laughing with those around me, turning on my charm and flirting around,
But when he said something to me, I turned into the shy introvert I sometimes am.
I tried to be nonchalant, my guard up,
Building the wall around me that nobody could break down,
But I didn't have a clue as to what I would be feeling later on in the night.

I giggled as he embraced me again,
With every single touch, my shyness resided a little more.
He looked at me and said, "You're beautiful",
but if he only knew the beauty that grew inside me when I looked at him.
The butterflies danced inside me, as if they fluttered to be released.
I smiled at him, flattered, and kissed him on the cheek.

My skin felt alive, sensations all over my body tingling with excitement,
I have never felt such a spark, not even with the one before him.
We exchanged secrets and promised to always remember,
It made me feel closer to him until the next time.
I have not stopped missing him, but he has not stopped feeding his pride.

What he does not realize is that I have pride too,
And in this game I am determined to win.
We will cross paths again, I'm sure of it.
When the time comes, I will be angry, and I will challenge him.
Once again showing my nonchalance, while my insides beg him to fight.
Until that day, I will long for him.
Nobody can compare to him.
He cast a spell on me in just one night.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment